Location: Lemoyne, PA
Employment type: Full Time
We’re looking for an ambitious Application Administrator to expand our adoption of critical business applications and optimize these applications for more integrations.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience in administering, training, and managing critical business applications to help scale the business and improve end-user experiences. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical training is required. 2-4 years of experience in application support or administration. A valid Driver’s License is required for some domestic travel.
· Experience in deploying, training, and optimizing the following applications:
- Office 365 Suite
- Office 365 Business Applications
- Solarwinds and supporting integrations
- Cisco Webex
- Identity Management Solutions
· DevOps and an interest in integrating multiple systems and building advanced reporting capabilities from outlined applications.
· Administrator support for Active Directory and Office 365 Environments
2-4 years of IT or application support experience.
· Knowledge of Microsoft and Apple environments.
· Knowledge of Active Directory and Office 365.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· An understanding of cloud computing and virtual infrastructures.
· Excellent oral, written communication, documentation, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Works well within a team and adapts easily to change.
· A self-starter with a history of working unsupervised while achieving goals.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- 23 PTO days (includes: vacation, sick and personal)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan matching
- Paid Parking/Public Transportation
- On the Job Training
- Certification Reimbursement