Location: Lemoyne, PA
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
Employment type: Full Time
- Product Release projects; with overall responsibility for the scheduling, tracking, coordination and successful completion of product releases.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects in varying phases of the product life cycle.
- Generate Project Scope Statements in collaboration with Product and Development teams.
- Ensure Design and Technical Requirements are sufficiently documented and adhered to; managing and communicating changes as necessary.
- Oversee development tasks to drive prioritization and timely completion; escalating as necessary.
- Ensure thorough system validation and appropriate remediation for any system issues.
- Manage the business-wide review and approval of all releases.
- Conduct lessons learned, project reconciliation and project close.
- Provide leadership to the project team and collaborate to address concerns and mitigate issues.
- Actively manage and provide status on the project’s critical path, schedule, tasks, issues, risks and changes.
- Develop reports, presentations and dashboards to communicate and present project status to the business-wide leadership teams.
- Participate in client meetings as appropriate.
- Assist on client and operations projects as requested
- Work with the CTO on developing a roadmap for our products to illustrate our vision and plan into the future.
- Develop and maintain a business proposal that makes a compelling case for continued investment into existing products.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as product marketing on the creation of positioning for your products.
- Create user stories for current and future products based on the market’s problems.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
- Know why we are winning and losing in the market, and drive changes to our product and processes to create improvement.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of our competition and develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat.
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Work with Product Development team to develop new technical marketing documentation to support the BDM/AM support efforts, to include but not limited to: Product Datasheets, PowerPoint templates, and demo capabilities.
- 5+ years experience in product management, service management or product marketing or sales engineering or technical marketing roles.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Highly technical to be able to independently develop demos, webinars, videos, technical collateral, ROI/value oriented assessments, etc.
- Highly collaborative work style to learn from others and build upon their ideas.
- Passion for driving product innovation and to effectively communicate cross-functionally within Product Development, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales.
- Proven track-record managing large, cross-functional product development projects from end to end.
- Proficiency with project management tools and processes; experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Word , MS Project and Salesforce.
- Experience with SCRUM and AGILE software project management.
- Understanding of the conceptual, strategic and technical aspects of an issue. Capable of grasping technical concepts quickly and translating the impacts to a project.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to speak and write with various audiences with varying degrees of technical acumen.
- Simultaneously manage multiple product releases; managing various teams, solving scheduling conflicts and handling competing priorities.
- At least one Project Management certification; PMP, PRINCE2 or Six Sigma.
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships.
- Ability to provide training on company products and services.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Process improvement skills.
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills to properly design solutions to meet customer needs.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects with competing deadlines.
- Ability to work with attention to detail.Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to quickly learn both BITS and Partner product/services and how they relate to prospective customer environments.
|Salary Range:||Inquire within|
|Bonus:||Yes – up to 10% of your annual salary|
|401K Matching||Up to 4%|
|Medical Benefits:||Employer pays up to 97% for you and your family|
|Dental:||Employer pays 100% for you and 70% for your family.|
|Group Life Insurance:||Yes|
|Short/Long term Disability||Yes|
|Voluntary Life Insurance:||Yes|
|Vacation:||23 days per calendar year (Including: Sick and PTO)|
|Holiday pay:||10 days per calendar year|
|Bereavement Leave:||Up to 5 days|
|Employee Referral Bonus:||Yes|
|Educational Assistance:||Yes, based on current role needs|