Location: Lemoyne, PA
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
Employment type: Full Time
The Security Solution Engineer will perform analysis, design, integration, implementation, and support operations for all developed and deployed security solutions. The purpose of this position is to ensure help develop, operate, and optimize leading network security solutions to enhance the security services portfolio. The Security Solution Engineer will also provide support for the Technical Support Center, as an escalation point on any security related solutions, and work with the Manager of Security Services on proactive monitoring of the environment.
- Engineer solutions that contribute to the development of new BITS services, driving toward the achievement of business results in a manner that focuses on profit, service delivery, and value provided to the customer and BITS.
- Research, select/recommend technologies and products required for solution delivery.
- Design and implement scalable security solutions within the BITS service portfolio.
- Develop comprehensive and detailed statements/scopes of work, reference architecture, bills of material, implementation guidelines, service operations run-books, and levels of effort for security solutions.
- Determine new methods and develop new procedures for accomplishing work to increase efficiency and quality.
- Maintain a deep understanding of emerging technologies and trends across multiple technology disciplines that could impact the service portfolio and the business.
- Interface with all levels of management to recommend and negotiate project priorities and outcomes
- Develop training for new and enhanced products and conduct training for BITS Operations teams.
- Provide consistent and frequent project status updates and project issues to the Security Services Manager and CTO.
- Work with solution architects, providing technical thought leadership to translate customer business requirements into architectural solutions
- Sales presentation support; communicating in a manner that conveys credibility and confidence, making complex ideas or situations clear and understandable
- Post sales technical delivery and engineering support for security solutions
- Top tier support for resolution of security products, projects, problems or concerns
- Perform analysis, diagnosis and root cause analysis of complex security network issues
- Some travel required
- BS in Computer Science or related technical degree required, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years’ experience in an engineering position, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CCNP-Security is preferred
- Fortinet Experience
- Technical Experience:
- Cisco ASA/NGFW, Sourcefire, and Cisco Management Applications
- Fortinet Manager – Firewall, UTM
- Cisco Cloud Security Solutions – Umbrella, Stealthwatch, AMP
- Strong experience participating in complex technical projects in large scale networks
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems within converged communications infrastructure
- Ability to convert requirements into an actionable scope of work and reference documents
- Management and Business Skills
- Excellent oral, written communication, documentation, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate at both a technical and business level with technical staff and C-level executives
- Able to white board solutions to a diverse audience.
- Strong customer service skills
- Works well within a team and adapts easily to change
- A self-starter with a history of working unsupervised while achieving required goals
|Salary Range:||Inquire within|
|Bonus:||Yes – up to 10% of your annual salary|
|401K Matching||Up to 4%|
|Medical Benefits:||Employer pays up to 97% for you and your family|
|Dental:||Employer pays 100% for you and 70% for your family.|
|Group Life Insurance:||Yes|
|Short/Long term Disability||Yes|
|Voluntary Life Insurance:||Yes|
|Vacation:||23 days per calendar year (Including: Sick and PTO)|
|Holiday pay:||10 days per calendar year|
|Bereavement Leave:||Up to 5 days|
|Employee Referral Bonus:||Yes|
|Educational Assistance:||Yes, based on current role needs|